NEECB Regional Advisory Committee (RAC)
The purpose of the Northeast Regional Advisory Committee (RAC) for Interoperable Public Safety Communications is to:
- Promote the exchange of information, experience and concepts related to public safety interoperable communications.
- Encourage decisions and planning leading to greater levels of system interoperability among agencies and jurisdictions.
- Develop and implement a regional plan for interoperable public safety communications.
- Promote and encourage the cooperation and sharing of resources among the members.
- Advise the Regional Radio Board on matters of policy and technology.
- Each member of the JPO appoints 1 management employee to the committee.