Disclaimer and Links Policy
The Central Minnesota Emergency Services Board has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website. However, due to the possibility of inadvertent errors that may have occurred when inputting information, unauthorized modification of information and transmission errors, the Board does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on this site. Changes may have been made to information since the last modification of this website. Please contact the appropriate region to verify the accuracy of the information provided herein.
Central Minnesota Emergency Services Board Links Policy
- The links provided by the Board's website are intended to provide for a wide range of information to the public.
- All requests for links originating from the Board's website must be made in writing.
- The creation of a link from the Board's website to other sites does not constitute an endorsement of those sites by the Board.
- The Board is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users, links, or 3rd parties.
- The Board reserves the right to modify or delete any link from its site at its discretion.
- The Board will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, public assistance status, familial status or sexual orientation. Upon request, accommodations will be provided to allow people with disabilities to participate in all Board services, programs and activities.
Wherever possible, the links provided on the Board's website are to be limited to those representing governmental, educational, or other non-profit entities sharing functions related to those of the Board.
For Profit/Commercial Sites
Commercial sites offering information relating to tourism, education, governmental services or other community information may be provided a link at the Board's discretion. Any links to sites of this nature will be made directly to the information or feature that is deemed to be in the public interest - and not to the main page of the commercial site. No commercial titles, icons or banners will be provided to any commercial site in exchange for the link.
Central Minnesota Emergency Services Board Policy
Some or all of the information that you are asked to provide on this website is classified by state law as either private or confidential. Private data is information which generally cannot be given to the public, but can be given to the subject of the data. Confidential data is information which generally cannot be given to either the public or the subject of the data